November 9, 2015
In just over a week’s time, Worktech, the international conference series on the future of work, workplace and technology will return to Level 39 – Europe’s largest technology accelerator space. The event will bring together over 350 of the biggest and brightest names to debate, discuss and divulge the latest thinking on the future of work. Companies booked to attend include ANZ, AON, Allen & Overy, Arup, Barclays, Cabinet Office, Catlin, Central Working, Cisco, Deloitte, Deutsche Bank, Diageo, Discovery, Ebay, EE, Ernst & Young, GlaxoSmithKline, Goldman Sachs, IKEA, ITV, International Group for Environment and Development, Kings College London, Lenovo, McKinsey, Microsoft, National Grid, Royal Bank of Scotland, Schroders, Sonos, UBS, Vasakronan and Vodafone. Worktech15 takes place on 17th and 18th November and Insight readers can enjoy discounted tickets.
The inspiring selection of speakers, keynotes, case studies and visions of the future includes:
- Renowned authors, Nikil Saval and Carl Honoré will share their individual perspectives on how we can thrive in the future – avoiding past mistakes and slowing down. Hear their secrets for success.
- Smart Buildings, the Internet of Things – dramatic new innovations will be revealed that challenge buildings and workplace.
- Case Studies of success from around the world including ANZ’s Playbox in Australia and Aon’s new space in Leadenhall
- Dame Carol Black expert government advisor and author of several landmark reviews on work and health will share her Healthy Vision
- Where next for co-working? Juliette Morgan, TechCityUK will join with leading thinkers from around the world including WeWork in NYC, Spaces in Netherlands and others to discuss their vision for the future
- Big Data, Analytics, Smart Cities, Smart Chairs – UCL’s Bartlett Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis
Learning from Retail and Learning from Education
- New research on Innovative Spaces from Nesta
Places are strictly limited, book now to join over 300 senior professionals from Real Estate, Facilities, HR, IT, Architecture, Design & Executive Management, and gain new insights, contacts and strategies for the Future of Work.